Monday, February 20, 2012

LIV5


I went to the LIV5 show last February 18th (Saturday) at TriNoma Mindanao Parking.
The show consisted of five good (heck, I think good is an understatement) American bands: 
A+ Dropouts, The Summer Set, The Ready Set, A Rocket To The Moon, and Forever The Sickest Kids.


Here are some of the photos: 










Evan Apodaca of A+ dropouts aka my future husband
Cheska Zaide of A+ dropouts


One man band, Jordan Witzigreuter aka the Ready Set

To be honest, I actually thought I wouldn't be able to see them live.
I won’t, or rather can’t, tell my experience here because as ironic as it is, I can hardly remember it anymore. LOL Way to go for saying it’s one of my most memorable events ever. I still remember though, that I lost my voice the next day and couldn't walk properly because of standing up for like, 8-9 hours for the show. Of course, I didn’t complain because it was totes worth it. el-oh-el

xo, ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment