Tuesday, October 16, 2012

i don't know where to start


Seriously, I don’t. I feel like I have a thousand things going through my head. I don’t usually talk about my day or how I feel. The only time when I do is when I’m really depressed, seriously. When my mind is unstable, that’s when I start talking. But I guess today is an exception. I’m not feeling down, I’m doing pretty well actually. I just need to sleep because I’m breaking out.

But I don’t know, I've been meaning to get something out of my chest. It’s nothing bad, no bad news. Life has just been so fantastic ever since October started (Well, I've been through maybe a few rough patches because of HELL (examinatation) WEEK) and I’m just not really into reviewing stuff. I'M TOO LAZY and i’m just never satisfied these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment