Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back to bullets, btches!

  • Mix tape i’m listening to is PERFECT
  • School is coming!!!! 
  • Some people are so ugly and i just don’t mean physically. tell me how can someone be so ugly both physically and attitude wise??? isn’t that such a horrible thing to be? 
  • Thoughts of you put me in trance
  • Maybe you want to come and visit?
  • Last night’s sleep was one of the best sleep I had. Continuous and freezing cold room.
  • “I want you with me”
  • Thoughts about school either make me anxious or excited. I don’t know who’s leading though.
  • Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux
  • So many good indie songs
  • My thoughts are so disorganized
  • Just had my vtr at Summit Media for Candymag Correspondents. Hope i get it!
  • Missing you, ocean blue
  • Sometimes life is really good.
  • there are lines in a song where i think of you and i smile.
  • I can’t breath, i’m in too deep so take me up to the surface.
  • Good lord, thank you for good songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment