Saturday, April 27, 2013

Five Things



Current guilty pleasure: Books! 

Love collecting these lip balms.

Muji 

Ever since I was a little girl, I’d stock up on all sorts of stationery. And I’d keep them in a box that unfolds into a mini desk with drawers! I also collect notebooks with pretty cover designs.

Cartier love bracelet 

 I'm so in love with these bracelets, probably because the Kardashians/Jenners wear cartiers, lol. It's kinda expensive, though. I'm really looking forward to buy the love ring with matching pandora charm bracelet. Ah, lovely! 

Ferrero Rocher (self-explanatory)


xo, Ivy

5 comments:

  1. I collect lip smackers too and its amazing that u love books! *high five!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super Loved all of your post:)
    Would you like to Follow Me on My Blog?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love reading books! It helps me forget all my problems lol.


    hope you can check my blog back! :)
    -Shahara,xx
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete