Sunday, April 7, 2013

Your evil twin (Tracianne and Trasienne)

I'm trying to get my artistic endeavor up and that includes looking through potential photos. What I love about photography is the ability to tell a story without the use of words. They say a photo is equivalent to a thousand words and it's obviously true! The simpleness of a single photograph could be seen as dull, beautiful or even ugly. Significant or meaningless. It's just funny how life works it's basically one big domino effect?

Anyway, going back to what I was saying, inspiration; it's actually everywhere. I have stumbled upon Your Evil Twin a year or so ago, and I immediately fell in love with the vignette, grainy feel. the photographs are effortless, but gratifyingly pleasing to the eye. Almost as if their photos have come out straight from an editorial, wow!





xo, ivy

7 comments: