Saturday, August 25, 2012

I don’t wanna say goodnight

"New album of All Time Low is coming out in October. What to be more excited about? The fact that there's new music, it will also lead to a new tour!?" -Philippine Concerts

I have the best favorite band in the world! I NEED A MEET AND GREET PLEASE?


Omg remember when Alex says in the one interview that he turned Rian into a potato and Jack was just like "WOW ALEX" odmgkskxn. 


ATL's new song: http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/song_premiere_all_time_low_for_baltimore


I'm casually waiting for people to start saying Alex wrote 'for baltimore' about jack BUT it's too late. I should have known. I honestly hate when things pertaining to All Time Low are leaked before the boys tell us it upsets them and ruins the surprise ugh. But it is literally one of the best songs I've ever heard. Looking forward for more awesome songs. Okay I need to sleep now oh my gosh my head can't take this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment