Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thoughts




  • I tried writing reasons down… and I can't seem to write anything. and that is just so new since I always had reasons. It's in me and I don't know what the fuck is happening?
  • ALGEBRA SUCKS 
  • yet another sad night again. I hate feeling alone. I hate being idle.
  • Some people just lack originality. So fucking pathetic. YOU MIGHT WANT TO COPY PASTE THIS AS WELL because your “discreet” ways of wanting the things I have HA HA HA
  • “if i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?” 
  • hassle hassle hassle
  • I have this secret… but I don't think I can tell anyone. What is wrong with me!
  • Stressed out. I'm so stressed out. I need to chill without my grades suffering and how am I supposed to that. It's practically impossible!
  • I really really really like my him haha I mean, REALLY it is scary.
  • I guess I do love trying but I have everything that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment