Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Laters, baby!


  • Wow it has been long, isn't it?
  • I still get sad. Regardless of how much I have realized and know that things have changed. Sometimes you just can't swallow it all. It's pathetic and sad all at the same time.
  • Nothing is okay anymore. School is crazy but my life is crazier
  • I'm at home, doing my bullets and studying. that's how messy things are.
  • Timing is god damn everything. I would swear to any living creature that I would trade basically anything to fast. 
  • Why do I like sad songs so much. I mean, i'm a pop punk kind of girl! Whaaat the fck is happening to me?
  • Is it really possible to love someone this much
  • What could make things better = a cup of good milk. a fully air-conditioned room. Some c------ whoops!  Good sleep, and maybe a trip to AFRICA??
  • I need to finish reading 50 shades Darker & Freed. 
  • I can never live in a house without dogs.
  • I don’t give a fuck about what ANYONE thinks anymore. I’m like, fuck it, fuck off, fuck you.
  • Miley Cyrus is perfect but I know for a fact she’ll be taking the same route with Britney and Lindsay, such a waste. 
  • Okay that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment