Thursday, August 23, 2012

Making plans to change the world while the world is changing us


  • lovely lovely day I had! "Group Study" with my friends. 
  • I really don't think I could ever like anyone anymore. It's so sad. I mean, I WAS IN A SEA FULL OF PEOPLE and all I can think of was wishing how he was there or I was with him. (which will never happen) my god, this will be a long terrible journey of pain.
  • You know how you're scared and just so excited that you cannot contain yourself? I ALWAYS feel that. I'm hoping for the best. But I feel somersaults and I get all giddy but anxious as well on how things are going to turn out.  But you just can't help but worry! Ugh this is how it feels. It's like nothing you do is ever going to be enough! 
  • I don't think i could ever forgive myself if something happens.. God I don't know
  • SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT LIKE WTF DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE
  • Past few weeks were life changing and amazing
  • HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE JUST TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR LIFE TO AN ACQUAINTANCE? just bothers me sometimes
  • I wish I knew how to live in the present and not get stuck in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment